Sector Resources Canada, Ltd
Location: Atlin, British Columbia, Canada
Anticipated Start: ASAP
*Must be eligible to work in Canada
Sector Resources Canada, Ltd (“SRCL”) is a private resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with its focus on the extraction of gold from the Spruce Creek underground placer reserve located in Atlin, BC. For more information on Sector, please visit www.sectorresourcesca.com. We are currently seeking an individual in the role of:
- Promote a work place environment which supports safe and efficient behavior on the job and an awareness of and compliance with environmental, safety, engineering, and Mine Act requirements;
- Operate equipment to achieve production targets for tonnes, grade, stripping, equipment utilization in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective fashion, all in accordance with good mining practice;
- Diagnose equipment problems
- Work under the direction of the Mine Shift Boss and Mine Manager.
- Completion of Gr.12 or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience operating underground scoop and trucks. Having excavator operating experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, energetic
- Valid driver’s license
- Salary and bonuses will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience and references.
Sector Resources Canada, Ltd and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. SRCL respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Job Type: Contract
- 10 Hour Shift
- Underground: 3 years (Preferred)