Construction project manager
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Construction Managers (0711)
NOC Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia
Employer Name: Navid Badizadeh
-Construction warehouse and job site manager
– Coordinating with job sites and setting up shipping and receiving
– plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of the business
– report to senior manager on the activities accomplished throughout the week
– prepare and submit quotations
– Develop and implement quality control programs
– monitor progress against established schedules.
– review engineering design and plan out shipping according to customers needs
– review supply and demands needs and order equipment accordingly
– hire and supervise staff.
– Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
– Several years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor/project manager or field superintendent is preferred.