TOURBILLON TURBINE SERVICES LTD.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Number of openning: 1
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Tourbillon Turbine Services Ltd. is a Canadian company established in 2010, with over 20 years of accumulated skills and experiences put into practice by its founder Masih Ashrafi in supporting industrial and marine gas generator overhaul, as well as repair and maintenance services.
Using the latest engineering, manufacturing, and design techniques we provide incomparable product quality and services all around the world. In addition to the local market, we have customers in the Middle East, China, Europe and South America. With clients in over 16 countries, our enterprise can work anywhere whether it is an offshore platform in China or frigate propulsion systems in Europe.
We provide our customers with high quality and cost-effective services as a result of our efficient structure, professional workmanship, and vast access to part suppliers. Our extensive inventory allows us to provide our clients with minimal turnaround time on our services. One hundred percent satisfied customers are our best witnesses to our successful approach towards provision of excellent quality services. By choosing us as your service provider, you can be assured that you are receiving the best quality workmanship.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, Odours
Values and ethics, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Team player, Dependability
Area of Specialization:
Machinery and components, Power distribution and transmission lines, Thermal power, Compressors and turbines, Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel
Consulting engineering company
Mechanical Engineering Technologists Specific Skills:
- Prepare standards and schedules,
- Design tools, moulds, jigs and fixtures,
- Estimate costs and materials,
- Prepare and interpret engineering design, drawings and specifications, Prepare contracts and tenders,
- Test machines and equipment
Mechanical Engineering Technicians Specific Skills:
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction,
- Assist in preparing design, drawings, and specifications,
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials,
- Participate in machinery installation, repair and maintenance,
- Assist in the design of moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures
For joining us, send your resume to: email@example.com