TITLE: Summer Student – Labourer (1)
DEPARTMENT: Passenger Services
The Student Labourer will report to the Supervisor of Express Freight. This position will be required to perform all duties related to Janitorial, outside grounds and building maintenance. As well as Freight handling and vehicle securement activities.
- Interior and exterior maintenance associated with the general appearance of the Yard Office and Express Freight.
- Heavy Janitorial cleaning, raking leaves, ground /building maintenance, sweeping sidewalks, /warehouse interior, cleaning company vehicle, and occasional painting, etc.
- Other related duties as required
- Must be registered for school in the Fall of 2020 and provide proof of attendance for the 2020-2021 school year
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labour
- Self motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Previous cleaning/labor experience an asset
- Ability to work shift work and weekends
CLOSING DATE: April 2, 2020 no later than 11:59 p.m.
Qualified individuals are invited to apply by submitting a current resume and covering letter (provided in one document) quoting reference 500-08-21.
555 Oak Street East
North Bay, ON P1B 8L3
Fax: (705) 472-7061
Posting Date: March 20, 2020
Acceptable file formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 500-08-21
Job Type: Temporary
- general labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Moosonee, ON (Preferred)