Secure-IC is a spin-off from Télécom ParisTech University, one of the most advanced institutes in embedded security research.
We are a worldwide company, developping security solutions for any electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We aim to protect systems against attacks and guarantee at each stage of the design process that the security level reached is optimal.
“One day Security will be worth more than devices”
Headquarters and R&D labs are based in France, in both Paris and Rennes.
Secure-IC is seeking a highly motivated and innovative individual to join our engineering team.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new modules and enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components.
The Secure-IC software products are dedicated to security vulnerabilities assessment for embedded systems.
You will be in working on :
- Design, development and implementation of new features and modules
- Specifying the software architecture and structure of new software modules
- Develop anti-regression tests along with benchmarking tests
- Use the Java, Python and Bash programming languages
- Contribute to customer satisfaction with bug fixing
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries and development processes
- Work in close liaison with Quality assurance team
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of post-academic experience in professional software development including language such as : JAVA, PYTHON and scripting as BASH
- BS and/or MS in computer science (« Génie logiciel ») or related field or equivalent experience
- Development experience from scratch and also existing tools
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
Those experiences and skills are a plus :
- Familiarity with development frameworks as Eclipse and Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of Command Line Interfaces development
- Experience practicing Test Driven Development or Open Source testing tools
- Experience with working environment: Windows/Linux and Git.