Secure-IC is a spin-off from Télécom ParisTech University, one of the most advanced institutes in embedded security research.
We are a worldwide company, developping security solutions for any electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We aim to protect systems against attacks and guarantee at each stage of the design process that the security level reached is optimal.
“One day Security will be worth more than devices”
We are looking for a skilled software engineer to help further develop our vulnerability analysis platform.
You will be in charge of designing and implementing workstation based software (Windows and Linux) related to cryptography and cybersecurity analysis.
- Contribute to architecture definitions and specifications,
- Identify and design testing methods
- Design, in relationship with graphic artist, GUI (including touch interface)
- Implement software in C++, Java, and assembly language.
- Conducts tests and reporting
Headquarters and R&D labs are based in France, in both Paris and Rennes.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Engineering or Masters Degree
- 3 years experience in software programming
- Java, NetBeans, Design Pattern, Swing library
- C/C++, gcc, MS Visual Studio
- Windows 7, Linux / Unix
- Basic on cryptography or network security.