Social Media Cinematographer
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions available: 1
NOC Group: Producers, Directors, Choreographers and Related Occupations (5131)
NOC Job Title: Social Media Video Editor and Cinematographer
Richmond, BC V6X 3Z9
StudyPug Tutors Richmond Inc. located at Richmond, BC V6X 3Z9, is looking for a Social Media Cinematographer to creating and manage compelling video and social media rich content that will engage Asian and Southeast Asian demographic on its Social Media Channels.
We are an educational support centre specialized in adult English education, and CELPIP preparation (A Canadian language proficiency test required for Canadian immigration application). We also provide extensive after school education.
Required Experience and Portfolio:
- At least one-year experience in operating or generating content for multiple social media channels with more than 10,000 subscribers, such as Youtube and Instagram or similar social sites
- At least one-year experience in creating, and editing videos or rich media content specific for social media platforms, including sound editing, scene lighting and cinematography.
- At least one-year experience in creating compelling content that engages audience in the Asian and/or Southeast Asian market.
- A portfolio consisting of over 10 social media rich content or social media videos.
- Should possess creative state of mind and strong interpersonal communication skills; Be able to Interpret scripts, select the cast and advise in the interpretation and delivery of the performance; And be able to determine lighting, lenses, camera angles and backgrounds.
- Able to operate studio equipment and camera; Adobe Premier Pro, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop; and Google Docs.
- Able to create localized content in Chinese such as subtitle and translated text in the rich media.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Strong Attention to detail; And ability to work with tight deadlines.
Languages: English & Mandarin
Post-Secondary College Diploma of at least one-year program related to videography and/or cinematography is required
Position: Full time, but flexible hours for attending and leading scene shoots during evening or weekends.
Transportation /Travel Information
Willing to travel
Own a vehicle and have a class 5 driver’s license
How to Apply:
By Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted for interview, while shortlisted candidates will attend in-person interview with a hands-on examination.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.