The Accellion enterprise content firewall prevents data breaches and compliance violations from sensitive third party communications. With Accellion, CIOs and CISOs gain complete visibility, compliance and control over IP, PII, PHI, and other sensitive content across all third-party communication channels, providing secure email, secure file sharing, secure mobile file sharing, enterprise app and Microsoft Office plugins, secure web forms, secure file transfer like SFTP, and enterprise workflow automation. Accellion has protected more than 25 million end users at more than 3,000 global corporations and government agencies, including NYC Health + Hospitals; KPMG; Kaiser Permanente; Latham & Watkins; National Park Service; Umpqua Bank; Tyler Technologies; and the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Senior Software Application Engineer position is based in Singapore. We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated Engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. Software Engineers would need skills to lead the development of any area of a large, scalable, distributed system or application. They would also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
- Research solutions for technically challenging problems.
- Design and managing backend services and interchange of data between the server and the users
- Involves in development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of request from the front-end
- Take responsibility of testing and maintaining existing code of the company’s products
- Work and closely co-ordinate with QA during creation of test plans.
- Code review and coaching the junior team members.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering & IT related fields or related technical discipline
- 5+ years’ work experience developing enterprise application software
- Strong knowledge in Python is a must, complete with hands-on experience
- Strong understanding of software development process from design to deployment.
- Understanding of how to scale, build, and deploy enterprise applications and tools.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Past work experience in web and RESTful backend development with Python/Flask
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
- Working experience in relational database technologies such as MySQL or MariaDB ór NoSQL
- Able to plan, carry out, report progress and accurately complete assigned tasks alone and in a team
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication skills with clients and peer developers
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Team player
Accellion has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we’re looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
Compensation/Perks: You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, 18 days of PTO going up to 21 days after 3 years.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies:
Accellion does not accept agency resumes without an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Accellion employees. Accellion is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.