Introduction to the role
Royal Stouffville Golf Course (www.royalstouffville.com) is looking for a full-time Property Management Officer. This position will be responsible for the overall management of the properties owned by Royal Stouffville Golf Course.
Type of the Position: Full-time Permanent
Work Location: 14248 Hwy 48, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X3
Salary: $25-$30 per hour, 40 hours per week
· Negotiate the rental or lease of properties with tenants.
· Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures.
· Co-ordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings and monitor progress and cost of work for property owners.
· Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value.
· May hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents or other support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties;
· Liaise with tenants to resolve problems, complaints and requests and to assist with handling emergency service calls and repairs.
· Collect, research and analyze clients and tenants’ feedback to improve work procedure and services.
· Administer and coordinate the end dates for tenancies, along with the turnover of units to prepare for rent.
· Assist in routine facility inspections and general maintenance duties.
· College diploma a must; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 5 years of property management experience
· Knowledge on property leasing and maintenance
· Can effectively learn, perform multiple tasks, and organize work in a systematic and efficient fashion
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.