Introduction to the role
Royal Stouffville Golf Course (www.royalstouffville.com) is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for the marketing and events organization of the company.
Type of the Position: Full-time Permanent
Work Location: 14248 Hwy 48, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X3
Salary: $40-$45 per hour, 30 hours per week
· Oversees planning and scheduling of digital marketing campaigns for Royal Stouffville Golf Course.
· Oversees website updates and enhancements to maintain accurate information online across all platforms.
· Responsible for the development and oversight of social media and digital marketing efforts.
· Oversees annual Strategic Marketing Plan and conducts competitive analysis, as needed.
· Actively supports and behaves in accordance with Stouffville Golf Course’s mission and service statements.
· Attends, prepares and provides summary presentation to the Executive Management at regularly scheduled meetings.
· Develops, writes, and implements integrated marketing plans to meet and exceed goals.
· Partners with theme programs and events teams to brainstorm for future events that support brand and goals.
· Collaborates with company Directors as needed, to support overall property and to support sales goals.
· Ensures materials conform to Stouffville Golf Course’s standards, policies and procedures; maintains appropriate image and presentation in all efforts. Leads and facilitates development of standards to maintain and enhance the credibility of the Stouffville Golf Course brand.
· Effectively interacts with colleagues and external agencies with professionalism and integrity.
· Directly responsible for managing all the events including: cost planning, ROI analysis, staffing coverage, internal and external communication, event day-of execution.
· Establish and maintain relationships with event customers, gaining insight into specific needs and event requirements.
· Lead teams to create event documentation to include agendas, event portfolios, overviews, and proposals.
· Establish and maintain relationships with prospective and current vendors used for various events.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Minimum 5 years of marketing and events organization experience
· Tremendous passion and experience in event planning
· Project management experience with a business leader mindset
· Excellent communication, project management, operations and organizational skills
· Strong relationship building experience
· A passion for relentless improvement, embracing and driving positive change
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.