Introduction to the role
Royal Stouffville Golf Course (www.royalstouffville.com) is looking for a full-time Event Coordinator. This position will be responsible for the coordinating of the events held in the field of the company.
Type of the Position: Full-time Permanent
Work Location: 14248 Hwy 48, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X3
Salary: $20-$25 per hour, 40 hours per week
· Directly responsible for managing all co-ordinating related to the events including: cost planning, ROI analysis, staffing coverage, internal and external communication, event day-of execution.
· Become an expert on all event space capabilities; provide information on event space configurations and capacities, and recommend the most effective set up for the event type and size based on event space availability.
· Establish and maintain relationships with event customers, gaining insight into specific needs and event requirements.
· Oversee complex budget development, management and reconciliation while identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings on all events.
· Create event documentation to include agendas, event portfolios, overviews, and proposals.
· Manages and monitors reservations scheduling tool.
· Maintains cleanliness/maintenance & equipment needs for the events.
· Establish and maintain relationships with prospective and current vendors used for various events.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· College diploma is required; an bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Minimum 5 years of large event planning and coordinating experience
· Tremendous passion and experience in event planning
· Project management experience with a business leader mindset
· Excellent communication, project management, operations and organizational skills
· Strong relationship building experience
· A passion for relentless improvement, embracing and driving positive change
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.