Introduction to the role
Royal Stouffville Golf Course (www.royalstouffville.com) is looking for a full-time Administrative Operations Manager. This position has the day-to-day responsibility for the administrative support and operations teams of the Region including, training, safety, development and implementation of policies, facilities and office management.
Type of the Position: Full-time Permanent
Work Location: 14248 Hwy 48, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X3
Salary: $32-$40 per hour, 40 hours per week
· Coordinating and scheduling all activities and services/sessions
· Ensuring compliance with established company policies and procedures
· Managing the office within budget guidelines to include supply purchases, equipment upgrades, and labor costs
· Maintaining accurate and up-to-date members/customers records
· Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing members/customers scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivable, and miscellaneous operations expenses
· Maintaining office and property cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary
· Monitoring employee time, attendance and reimbursement programs
· Review business processes for efficiency, simplification, and automation
· Work with the training team to maintain department training manuals and to identify training gaps
· Support teams on tasks related to human resources paperwork including time card approvals, new hire paperwork, and administrative services and facilities logistics
· Providing impeccable customer service to members, customers, and other function teams
· Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business management or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a complex organization required
· Can maintain a high level of professionalism when facing difficult situations and when delivering feedback to staff members
· Can effectively learn, perform multiple tasks, and organize work in a systematic and efficient fashion
· Display a strong standard of ethics and compassion towards clients and their families
· Strong interpersonal skills and a passion to work with people across levels, functions and programs to build a strong coherent institution.
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.