We live by the philosophy that we are not in the business of selling food, or wine, or service. We are in the business of creating happiness in people – food, wine, and service are our tools.
We are looking for a restaurant manager with 3 years to less than 5 years who is hard-working, organized, client focus, accurate and You will be able to work in a high-pressure, high-turnover environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player, and also able to work unsupervised. You will also be able to work a flexible schedule.
Salary: $38.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of employment Permanent employment: Full time 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Main Duties and Special Skills include:
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
– Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
– Recruit staff and oversee staff training
– Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
– Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
– Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
– Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
– Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
* Previous related experience (3 years to less than 5 years)
* Top-notch customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent leadership skills
* At least Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
* Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to communicate in English is required
If you will be one who might fill up qualifications, you can send us your resume by email: