ParaMed Home Health Care
Job Location(s): Central Patricia, ON
The Registered Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with legislation and the standards as determined by their regulatory body and the practice setting. The RPN/RN will have the knowledge to assess, select, implement and evaluate a wide range of nursing interventions to ensure consistent safe, competent and ethical care. Client groups receiving care may include Paediatrics and/or Adults with complex medical/health concerns. Care will take place within the community within a residential or institutional setting with referrals generated by a variety of sources including government agencies, employers, insurance companies or private payees.
Come work for ParaMed! We have full and part time positions open!
Why Work for ParaMed?
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental benefits
- Use of Mobile device
- Mileage compensation
- Training and skills development
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Employee purchase discount programs
- A supportive and respectful workplace
- Autonomy and independence
- Registration with the CNO as an RPN or RN in good standing
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of nursing experience, preference will be given to candidates with direct experience in a community nursing setting
- Availability to work day and/or evening shifts and to work every other weekend
- Ability to commit to working a set part-time or full-time schedule
- Able to pass a CPIC and VSS check upon successful hire
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit a resume.
Questions about ParaMed’s regulated and unregulated staff openings can be directed to your local district office.