A career that counts.
At SARCAN, we create meaningful careers that matter in communities all across the province. Help us create a greener, more inclusive future for Saskatchewan by joining our team made up of people of all abilities.
At SARCAN we offer team members many opportunities, including:
· An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our customers, and our environment.
· An opportunity to succeed in a fun, supportive, accommodating and inclusive workplace.
· An opportunity to learn through many hands on and online educational opportunities.
· An opportunity to be rewarded fairly and equitably through competitive wages and benefits
· An opportunity to be a part of a Saskatchewan tradition and one of the Canada’s most successful recycling systems.
The life of a SARCAN Recycling Technician:
Each and every SARCAN team member is an important part of our team and our community. As a Recycling Technician you will be responsible for:
· Greeting customers and fields general customer inquiries about accepted materials, deposit amounts and container sizes.
· Counting containers for deposit refund
· Operating cash register, if needed
· Preparing containers for shipping and loading product onto trailers for transport
· Becoming the biggest recycling expert among all of your family and friends!
What are the skills you must have to perform this role?
To be successful as a Recycling Technician at SARCAN, you will need to:
· Possess good communication, both written and verbal
· Display amazing customer service skills
· Have the ability to do physical work
· Be dependable and reliable
· Be a team-player
· Must provide a satisfactory criminal record check as a condition of employment
Are you interested in joining our team?
If you are interested in a career filled with opportunities that makes a difference in the lives of people all across Saskatchewan, please submit your resume and cover letter to via email by Monday July 13, 2020.
We thank everyone for your interest in this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
- English (Preferred)