Ratloop Games Canada
About the Job
Do you love games and want to be a part of something new? Ratloop Canada’s next game is a stunning fresh concept, an exciting new way to play a first-person shooter with time travel mechanics.
Ratloop is seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Tester for their upcoming title. The Tester will be responsible for examining and assessing game features, art assets, and user experience to constructively present crucial feedback to the production team along with malfunction reporting.
We are seeking someone capable of technical problem-solving. You must enjoy working autonomously and be highly responsible, as well as strive to deliver high-quality results. A willingness to learn and to solve new problems is fundamental to being a successful team member at Ratloop Canada.
As a key team member, you will be integral to delivering high quality, creative AAA indie experience. If this excites your passion, then we’d love to see how you can make your mark on our project!
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software testing;
- Professional experience in the gaming industry, having shipped at least one title;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking;
- Experience using bug tracking software (JIRA/Bugzilla/etc.).
- Experience shipping a console game (PS4/XBox);
- Experience with data analysis in quality control;
- Strong interest in gaming (especially FPS);
- Basic understanding of how to use Unreal Engine.
- Affinity with game design;
- Autonomous and resourceful, ability to take initiative;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
*Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada and be able to work from our studio in Montreal, Quebec.
Application Deadline: 2020-05-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- QA: 2 years (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19