Secure-IC is a spin-off from Télécom ParisTech University, one of the most advanced institutes in embedded security research. We are a worldwide company, developping security solutions for any electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We aim to protect systems against attacks and guarantee at each stage of the design process that the security level reached is optimal.
“One day Security will be worth more than devices”
We are looking for our new Product Marketing Engineer (M/F).
Within the Product Marketing team, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Providing pre-sales technical support to customers
- Interacting with R&D team and Sales Team in order to solve customers’ issues at pre and post sales
- Analyzing competitor products/solutions to provide technical argument to sales’ team
- Delivering product’s demo and trainings to clients
- Supporting tradeshows and client meeting Worldwide (mainly Europe Middle East & Africa area)
- Preparing documentation on market trends and analysis
Working in an international environment, you will travel abroad regularly (mainly Europe Middle East & Africa area).
Education, Experience & Skills Required
You did an Engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics/Nano electronics or Cyber security education related.
You are fluent in French & English (at least business proficient)
You have a stong technical knowledge in C/C++, VHDL and semi-conductor.
Your ability to interact with customers and your excellent communication skills are your strenghs.
If you are also reactive, fast learner and you have a team work attitude, join us !
Desired Skills & Experience
A third language (Chinese, Korean, German, Spanish) could be a plus
A professional experience in semi-conductor/cybersecurity industry, in an international environment or/and in a customer facing position is a plus