Perlman Vegetable is a leading food supplier in Toronto ON. We are currently looking for a Internal Auditor to join our team to support our business development.
$35 per hour
30 hours per week
4490 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1S 4J9
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Assist manager in the development of annual internal audit plan and audit planning activities
· Executing internal audit reviews, including developing process documentation (e.g. flow chart, narrative, and risk and control matrix) and audit procedures designed to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the programs and controls established to mitigate risks
· Presenting the results of internal audit reviews to management, including practical and cost-effective recommendations for issues identified, during closing meetings
· Drafting internal audit reports for review by the Manager and/or Director, Internal Audit
· Partner with management to determine appropriate remediation steps and ensure corrective action is carried out
· Report audit results and issues, and coordinate the remediation and closing of all identified control gaps though working with management and company personnel to achieve practical compliance solutions
· Evaluate control deficiencies, significant deficiencies and/or weaknesses
· Monitor changes in business processes, management and operations, and coordinate with functional staff
· Work with teams to ensure audits and related projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
· Present audit findings to senior management, executives, and external auditors
· Maintain effective relationships with the business and provide process improvement recommendations
· Other related duties and required or assigned
Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent field.
5+ years’ experience in internal audits, particularly risk-based auditing, risk assessment, data analytics and evaluation of internal controls.
Well-developed analytical, problem solving and issues management/resolution skills.
Highly motivated, committed self-starter who can prioritize work, multi-task, and cope with changing priorities.
Strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of internal clients and colleagues.
We welcome qualified candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.