Perlman Vegetable is a leading food supplier in Toronto ON. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Officer to join our team to support our business development.
$29 per hour
35 hours per week
4490 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1S 4J9
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Responsible for the development of company’s staffing policies, procedures, people strategy planning and recommendations;
· Spearhead the recruitment process (prepare, post, collect and screen), including coordinating the selection and examination of candidates to build a dynamic talent pipeline that aligns with the key strategic people priorities;
· Arrange interviews and advise qualified candidates on employment requirements and the terms and conditions of employment;
· Notify candidates of the results of the selection process and prepare job offers ensuring compliance with applicable legislation and company policies;
· Develop and deliver an on boarding process that integrates the employee effectively into the team and business;
· Create skills development matrix to assess and arrange staff training needs that increase employee engagement and promote learning and development;
· Organize and administer employee consultation and grievance procedures;
· Co-ordinate termination of employment process to ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources or related field
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in recruiting and Human Resources
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple openings at the same time
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience with full-cycle recruitment and different recruitment platforms
Demonstrated ability to actively pursue passive candidates, research competitors and market influences
Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
We welcome qualified candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.