Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation Health Services
Pelican Narrows, SK
PCP / ICP / ACP / CCP
Casual / Term
Facility Based, Pelican Narrows, SK
Rotation: 14 days on/14 days off – 12 hour shifts
Posted until Filled
Pelican Narrows is located on the beautiful shores of Pelican Lake in the North Eastern part of the province, approximately 388 kms from Prince Albert. These positions will be part of the health care team supporting general care processes alongside the nursing staff in a clinical setting, working within the full scope of your practice as a paramedic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Evaluate and assess patient’s health care needs based on patient’s signs and symptoms utilizing established triage protocols and guidelines;
- COVID-19 screening both over the phone and in person;
- Manage patient access and flow;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Other duties as may be required.
- Current license with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the applicant’s level of certification;
- Current BLS- CPR C certificate;
- Current ITLS advanced certificate;
- Current Criminal Record Check;
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 4 Driver’s License (would be an asset);
- Current Drivers’ Abstract.
- Be physically fit and able to perform clinical triage duties.
Please provide the Following:
- Reference letters
- Certificate of Licensure with SCOP
- Drivers Abstract
- Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sectors Search
- Current BLS-CPR certification
Individuals interested in applying for this position should forward 3 references and the above documentation to:
Lori Millions, Human Resource Manager
PBCN Health Services Inc.
Fax: (306) 953-0988
P.O. Box 339
Phone: (306) 765-1430
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R7