Bennett Dunlop Ford
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
We are currently seeking a Detail Technician at Bennett Dunlop Ford. Our ideal candidate would be driven, a quick learner, and works well with a team.
This is a part-time position and the successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, be able to drive a standard shift vehicle, and work varying shifts from Monday – Saturday.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide efficient, and safe automotive detailing services according to Bennett Dunlop Ford’s quality and time standards, and environmental programs and practices
- Work closely with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Suggest additional work to the Detail Manager so the customer can be notified
- Complete work orders within a specified time frame
- Maintain shop cleanliness to meet and exceed guidelines
What You’ll Need:
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work extended hours, and Saturdays
- A self-starter, who is organized and pays attention to the details
COME SEE WHY IT’S BETTER AT BENNETT