Nutralab Canada Ltd. is a vitamin manufacturer providing OEM and private label service for nutraceuticals and dietary supplement products. NutraLab’s advanced vitamin manufacturing facilities are approved by Health Canada for its GMP site license. At NutraLab, we provide value-added service for the full satisfaction of our customers’ needs. Our mission is to use our expertise, professionalism, and dedication to offer better quality and cost-effective products and services to our clients.
Nutralab Canada Ltd. is currently hiring a full-time Professional Services Manager to support the company’s business development.
Salary: $48.50 per hour + group insurance package
Address: 980 Tapscott Rd., Toronto, ON M1X 1C3
· Provide professional support services to internal functional teams, such as marketing, sales, operation, manufacturing, to support company business development;
· Monitor and communicate internal expectations on key business metrics such as utilization, revenue generation, responsiveness and communication to clients, client satisfaction and employee education;
· Act as high-level client escalation contact for professional services and
· Work within Nutralab to ensure that all professional services operational
functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs;
· Direct and mentor reports in successful delivery of on-time and on-budget
· Maintain the chargeability of the team;
· Develop career management plans for each consultant and monitor the plan for completion for each member;
· Participation at high level status meetings at customer;
· Participate in pre-sales presentations, services planning, proposal response,
proposal preparation and work planning development;
· Manage service team and be responsible for planning, staffing and executing quality projects that deliver a high level of customer satisfaction;
· Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of service teams.
· Diploma in business or marketing related filed.
· Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin to effectively communicate with Chinese customers and business partners.
· Five or more years’ experience in professional support services.
· Strong initiative and attention to detail.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.