Nutralab Canada Ltd. is a vitamin manufacturer providing OEM and private label service for nutraceuticals and dietary supplement products. NutraLab’s advanced vitamin manufacturing facilities are approved by Health Canada for its GMP site license. At NutraLab, we provide value-added service for the full satisfaction of our customers’ needs. Our mission is to use our expertise, professionalism, and dedication to offer better quality and cost-effective products and services to our clients.
Nutralab Canada Ltd. is currently hiring a full-time Material Manager to manage the company’s sales in China market.
Salary: $42 per hour + group insurance package
Address: 980 Tapscott Rd., Toronto, ON M1X 1C3
· Manage purchasing for all required materials for production;
· Analyze current purchasing relationships and develop and foster new relationship with suppliers;
· Refine sourcing policies and procedure for vendors and lead the expansion of procurement of materials consistent with the company’s needs;
· Negotiate purchasing contracts and all relevant agreements with suppliers and vendors;
· Develop purchasing plans and schedules;
· Responsible for material qualifications, stewardship, purchasing cost savings and negotiating with suppliers to achieve results;
· Works with the Manufacturing team and leadership team to deliver results in line with the vision, mission and objectives of the business;
· Implement a coordinated materials management approach to inventory management and procurement;
· Determine and establish optimal inventory levels based on the forecast, demand variation and material lead times;
· Monitor inventory usage and perform data analyses to manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s);
· Assist in the overall cost reduction efforts of the site;
· Team with key internal customers to meet their requirements for goods and services;
· Assist in the development of long-term supplier relationships;
· Ensure and promote compliance with Company policies and procedures.
· Diploma in business or marketing related filed.
· Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin to effectively communicate with Chinese customers and suppliers.
· Five or more years’ experience in material, purchasing or supply chain management position.
· Strong initiative and attention to detail.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.