Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Company Overview: Northernchem Inc., headquartered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian high-tech chemical and pharmaceutical company providing quality products and research & development. Our business includes (1) New drug R&D (2) Pharmaceutical intermediates (3) Natural & health products (4) 3D Printing.
We are actively recruiting for a Channel Sales Manager to support our business expansion in China market.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: $39 per hour
Location of Work: 8485 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 3L7
• Supervise and coordinate all aspects of facility services including: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, safety, environmental, custodial and event coordination;
• Manage all construction and maintenance of the plant, design scheduling and implementation, and plan budgets including cost estimates;
• Coordinate telecommunication functions with the Director of Information Technology;
• Develop, document, update and communicate policies, procedures and schedules to assure effective and consistent operations, security measures, and emergency operations plan;
• Manage and negotiate service contracts with vendors for repairs, maintenance and security of building, grounds and equipment; consult with vendors to resolve problems and assure optimum services are provided;
• Monitor and manage all operating expenses related to facilities maintenance;
• Ensure the cost effective operation, care, preventative maintenance, and long-term preservation of its center’s physical assets and capital replacement/improvement plan;
• Manage office support functions including reception and all aspects of mailroom operations; purchase and distribution of office supplies, equipment (copiers, fax machines), and furniture; and conference room set up;
• Participate in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring process of direct reports; assign work and review progress; evaluate performance.
• A minimum diploma and/or equivalent experience
• Minimum five years of facility operations management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and customer interfacing abilities
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent team management skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
• An ability to create, understand, and analyze sales performance metrics
• Fluent Chinese is a must
Medical, group insurance, short/long term disability, dental care, and vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those applicants that best meet our needs and qualifications.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org