Company Overview: Northernchem Inc., headquartered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian high-tech chemical and pharmaceutical company providing quality products and research & development. Our business includes (1) New drug R&D (2) Pharmaceutical intermediates (3) Natural & health products (4) 3D Printing.
We are actively recruiting for a Chemical Manager to develop, optimize and improve our products and technologies.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: $50 per hour
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Location of Work: 8485 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 3L7
• Lead cross-functional teams to provide efficient R&D for developing, optimizing and improving products and technologies within our Specialty Chemical product portfolio;
• Work with R&D management and Business Development to align project priorities and follow those priorities closely when developing new products and processes;
• Implement project prioritization best practices to ensure resources are directed efficiently;
• Maintain and build close contacts with customers and suppliers in order to translate trends and opportunities into product or technology development;
• Participate in R&D projects through technical support and sharing technical information and “best-practices”;
• Clearly communications plans, status and results to all levels of management;
• Manage programs through stage gate methodologies;
• Advise, direct, coach, inspire and develop employees;
• Assure technical competitiveness and innovation of products and processes;
• Encourage creativity in R&D teams and actively searches for best-in-class technologies;
• Cooperate closely with product managers to assure focus on customer requirements;
• Stay apprised of technologies across multiple industries by reviewing technical literature, attending seminars and meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or a related science from an accredited university;
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience and expert knowledge of various equipment, instruments, and wet chemical analytical techniques used in pharmaceutical analysis;
• Possess a deep knowledge of Chemistry;
• Good supervisory and teamwork skills applied in a fast paced and challenging environment;
• Familiar with a wide variety of the design concepts, practices, and procedures and relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
• Requires advanced-level experience in analytical method development and validation;
• Fluent Chinese is a must.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those applicants that best meet our needs and qualifications.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org