Majestic City Shopping Centre Ltd. is a professional property management company that provides management of shopping malls, office buildings, supermarkets, and other properties.
Due to the growth of our business, we need to recruit a senior full-time property manager responsible for the management and administration of the assigned properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
· Communicating with ownerships to establish guidelines for property management strategies specific to achieving ownership goals. Regular check-ins with ownership to ensure strategies remain appropriate in terms of owner goals.
· Act as point of contact for tenant issues and service concerns. Works with admin staff and facility technicians to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
· Ensure compliance with lease terms by tenants, handle relations, and arbitrate disputes.
· Periodically inspect the physical condition of the buildings and grounds and develop maintenance programs. Regular property visits to ensure quality standards are met.
· Be knowledgeable in the day-to-day operational aspects of the buildings mechanical systems, including but not limited to plumbing, HVAC, roof, electrical, etc.
· Obtain necessary bids for service contracts, oversee technicians and vendors to help maintain owner’s and tenant’s interests in properties;
· Develop along with ownership the operating and capital budgets for specified properties;
· Review and approve monthly invoices, reconcile financial reports, and prepare monthly summary and variance reports for owners;
· Reconcile annual Common Area Maintenance for specific properties;
· Ensure all life safety equipment, required testing and any emergency procedures are up to date for each property;
· Keep Lease Coordinator and PM Assistants updated on material changes at their properties;
· Oversee the leasing and sales efforts of assigned properties.
· Bachelor’s degree required and industry certifications strongly preferred.
· Minimum 5 years property management experience.
· Previous experience in managing commercial properties including experience with operational issues such as operational emergencies or building renovation.
· Highly organized with proven experience managing multiple projects.
· Previous experience in some type of technical skill; electrical, plumbing, framing, general contracting, etc.
· Previous contract management experience.
· Demonstrate excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Outstanding supervisory and communication skills.
· Understand and demonstrate the importance of excellent customer service and balance owner and tenant needs while achieving the owner’s financial goals.
· Must be willing and able
Location: 2900 Markham Rd, Scarborough, ON M1X 1E6
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 / Hour, 35 hours per week
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.