Majestic City Shopping Centre Ltd. is a professional property management company that provides management of shopping malls, office buildings, supermarkets, and other properties.
To support our business development, we are looking for a full-time Financial Control Officer to join our Financial Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
· Develop and coordinate financial, contract and administrative functions of projects.
· Develop and administer capital budget requests and regular reports to the Senior Management, and the Senior Project Engineer/Officer.
· Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
· Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
· Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
· Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
· Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of services.
· Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
· Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
· 5 years of financial control or accounting work experience
· Sound understanding of Accounting principles.
· Sound understanding of internal audit.
· Solid cost systems background.
· Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: 631 Bridge Street East, Belleville, ON K8N 1S5
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 / Hour, 35 hours per week
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.