Farm Assistant Manager
- Full Time
Jhutty Farming & Contracting Ltd. looking for two Assistant Managers. Full knowledge of the Farm must be required for employment. Completion of college diploma may be required. Employee’s duties include:
- Manage the overall operations of a farm.
- Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown and livestock to be raised.
- Hire and manage farm personnel.
- Develop and keep financial and production records.
- Purchase farm machinery, livestock, seed, feed and other supplies.
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings.
- Perform farming duties.
Salary is dependent on experience but expected to be $23.08.
New comers to Canada, Indigenous people and Aboriginal people are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org