Jason Wang Insurance Inc. is currently hiring a full-time Contact Centre Manager to improve representative’s performance and our service quality. The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call centre objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call centre data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
Salary: $48/hour, 35 hours per week
Address: Scarborough ON
· Hiring, training, coaching, and leading contact center representatives as they provide support for customers;
· Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives;
· Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees;
· Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing contact center goals;
· Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed;
· Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction;
· Authorizing replacements or refunds;
· Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
· College diploma in business or administrative or finance related field.
· Minimum 5 years’ operation management experience.
· Fluent Mandarin to communicate with clients and teams.
· Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
· Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
· Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with insurance, investment, services, and policies.
· Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
· Decisiveness and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.