Noble 8 LLC
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Instrument Systems & Development Engineer will be responsible for leading the development of commercial scientific instrumentation. Initiating, directing, and executing scientific research with an emphasis on the development of next-generation technology. The engineer will be familiar with the product development lifecycle and have experience working within a Quality Management Systems policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards and practice.
- Influence the scientific community and market via patents, publications, and conference presentations
- Working within an interdisciplinary team of engineering, applications development, and operational employees to achieve strategic, operational, and technical objectives.
- Develop and follow the product development process consistent with regulatory and industry standards.
- Perform risk analysis of instrumentation to identify gaps and recommend engineering and design modifications.
- Create and document test procedures to ensure instrument performance meets design and performance requirements
- Lead system integration effort including required safety, environmental external certification
- Work with manufacturing and service personnel to improve quality, cost, manufacturability, and serviceability of products.
- Create plans, procedures, protocols, and reports to support the product development lifecycle and stage-gate review.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related STEM field
- 7 or more years of hands-on product development with scientific instruments
- Exposure to Mass Spectrometry preferred
- Outstanding project management skills
- Medical device regulatory and quality control experience a plus.