Specialty Rx Solutions
We are looking for a full-time pharmacy manager to lead an innovative Specialty Rx pharmacy in Big Trout Lake, Ontario. Our focus is exceptional pharmaceutical care for patients and collaboration with community and health care providers. We are a nation-wide company with pharmacies in every province. This position entails working as a pharmacist and managing the daily operations of the pharmacy and maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach. The role will be demanding but very rewarding and unique. Schedule is flexible with a requirement to work 2 weeks on continuously (full-time) and then 2 weeks off.
EXPECTATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
· Completion of a pharmacy degree program, BSc. Pharm, PharmD or equivalent
· Registration and in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
· Previous Pharmacy Manager experience is preferred
· Strong clinical pharmacy skills and ability to collaborate with other health care professionals
· Strong leadership, patient care, and customer service skills
· Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
· Experience with Kroll software is preferred
· Diabetes Certified Pharmacist preferred
· Experience with addictions medicine preferred
Pharmacy manager duties will include:
– Managing the daily operations of the pharmacy, managing staff, inventory, and working within scope of practice of OCP
– Providing exceptional patient centered care.
– Dispensing and counseling on prescription and OTC medications.
– Conducting medication reviews.
– Maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach.
· Competitive wage and benefits
· Bonus structure
· Flights and accommodations will be covered
· An opportunity to apply expanded scope of practice and work in different therapeutic areas
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include both a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
Expected start date: 2020-08-04
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Pharmacy Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Suboxone Dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kroll Software: 1 year (Preferred)