Prairie Mountain Health
- Grade 10 (Manitoba Standards).
- Other combination of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated dexterity, and efficient work methods
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), as well as Internet applications and other Information Technology
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
- Ability to display independent judgment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
Under the direction of the Manager, Environmental Services or the Environmental Services Supervisor, the Environmental Services Aide is responsible for performing the following activities according to related policies and procedures and any government regulations and legislation: assists in all aspects of laundry and housekeeping services in accordance with established standards, procedures, and infection control guidelines; prioritizes and completes all duties, inspections, and inventory responsibilities within established timeframes and schedules; performs all duties in a manner that enhances patient and workplace safety.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL