At Power Xpace, our vision is to create a learning environment where students find their inner drive and develop a growth mindset to embrace the journey of life.
We are committed to providing innovative learning opportunities customized to each student, to nurturing a love of learning and to guiding students to realize their true potential. Through a wide range of educational programs, extra individualized support to students and parents and extracurricular projects and clubs, we prepare our students to thrive in this ever-changing society.
We are currently looking for like-minded educators experienced in teaching the subject matter of English Writing to join our teaching team for our after-school enriched programs for Grade 4-12 students. We offer highly competitive hourly rates and a flexible work schedule, and you will be working with a group of dedicated and passionate professionals to discover fulfillment through the success of their students. Remote work opportunities are available subject to approval.
Candidate Qualification Requirements:
- Ontario Certified Teacher, college/university lecturer/professor, or with a graduate degree in related areas such as English Literature, Philosophy, or History;
- Passionate about teaching, and with prior teaching experiences in the subject of English Writing;
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Plan, deliver and coordinate an enriched program as directed and required by Power Xpace;
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of students;
- Monitor and communicate about students’ progress to Power Xpace, students, and parents on a regular basis;
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on students’ work;
- Issue mid-term report cards and final report cards;
- Attend school meetings;
- other duties as assigned by Power Xpace.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract