The Protector Group
The Protector Group is a growing business which operates throughout the UK delivering a full range of security services to various industry sectors including prestigious Critical National Infrastructure projects.
We have an excellent opportunity for service and install engineers to join our team in the Southern region to cover the Bournemouth and surrounding areas, you will be required to work on the installation, service, maintenance of fire, CCTV, intruder and access systems
You will visit customer’s premises in response to break downs, scheduled maintenance and services & to carry out installation projects on a variety of the above systems
The role is an average of 40 hours per week and you will be part of a 24-hour call out expected to be available for occasional weekend/out-of-hours work and on-call duty for emergency client call outs for the southern region.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Service and maintenance and installation of intruder, access and CCTV systems
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of all the above
- Commissioning of all systems
- The successful candidate will have:
- A full clean driving licence.
- Electronic experience on the above systems
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- A flexible and professional approach with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- CSCS card
- A DBS check will be undertaken.
- You will be provided with:
- Company vehicle
- All tools required to undertake tasks except hand tools
- In-house and external product training
- Uniform & PPE
- Competitive Salary + overtime (£12.50 to £14.50 per hour depending on experience)
- Holidays shall be 21 days per annum plus any statutory Bank Holidays;
- The Company provides the opportunity for you to participate in a Group Pension Scheme and will comply with the schedule of contributions related to Auto Enrolment.