Secure-IC is a spin-off from Télécom ParisTech University, one of the most advanced institutes in embedded security research. We are a worldwide company, developping security solutions for any electronic embedded systems and connected objects. We aim to protect systems against attacks and guarantee at each stage of the design process that the security level reached is optimal.
“One day Security will be worth more than devices”
- by ensuring the various phases of specifications,
- C programming,
- integration and validation on target embedded microprocessor.
- To do this, knowledge of ARM processors is preferable.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Embedded software development engineer with 2 years minimum experience in an equivalent position
- Proficiency in C language and assembly skills
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of auxiliary channel attacks and fault injections is a plus, as are skills in cryptography