AAA Drywall Ltd. urgently require 3 Drywall Installer Supervisors. Minimum of secondary school education is required. Full time positions are required.
2-3 years of experience is required. Salary will be dependent on experience but is expected to be $35.00 per hour.
1. Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, roofing, cement finishing, tile setting, plastering, drywall installation, glazing, insulating and painting, and workers who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties, as well as workers who repair a wide variety of products, such as musical instruments, sports equipment, vending machines, bicycles and cameras.
2. Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other subcontractors.
3. Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
4. Requisition materials and supplies.
5. Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
6. Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions.
7. Prepare work progress reports.
8.May manage the operations of own company.
9. May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
Indigenous people and New Comers to Canada are welcome to apply
How to apply:
Email: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org