Delivery Driver – Part-time (Downtown, Toronto)
- Part Time
QR Code Link to This Post
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Some UPS facilities may require the ability to drive a delivery vehicle with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s G or higher license issued in the state of Ontario. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
• Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 9:00AM/3:00PM for 3-5 hours per day
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
• 3 years of driving experience
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Valid Ontario G license
• Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
a) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
b) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
• Delivery experience will be an asset
• $17.00 per hour starting wage and an automatic progression up to $24.75
• Health and dental benefits after one year of service
• 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
• Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
• Paid training
• Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
• Free parking
• Work Location: 7 Woodfield Road, Toronto, ON M4L 2W1
• Interview and Training location: 2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.