Tarrier Group Inc.
Since 1991, Tarrier Group has provided progressive solutions servicing Canada and worldwide. Over the years, our reputation for excellence in the construction of roadways, excavations, pilings, and mining projects have been recognized industry wide. Differentiated by the quality of our team and relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities with client objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We are looking for an honest, hardworking, organized Construction Manager.
Business Name: Tarrier Group Inc.
Job Title: Construction Manager
Salary: $41.50 / hour
Terms of Permanent Employment: Full time40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: 930 Harbourside Dr suite 204 North Vancouver, BC V7P 3S7
o Candidate must be at least 3 years to less than 5 years experience
o Must be at least College/CEGEP
o Must be able to perform the job with minimal supervision.
o Must be able to read, write and speak in English
Team player, Organized, Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent oral communication
Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers, Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates,
– Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress,
– Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements,
– Plan and manage budgets,
– Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions,
– Develop and implement quality control programs,
– Prepare reports,
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
You could apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org