Construction Labourer Needed (Surrey Delta)
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a physically demanding job that would be perfect for individuals who enjoy working outside and being part of a team. This position requires good eye and hand coordination, physical strength and endurance, good communication skills and ability to take direction from Site Superintendent, Foreman and/or Management Staff.
Description of position duties is as follows but is not limited to:
• Basic knowledge of power tools and equipment as required to perform tasks.
• Basic knowledge of safety requirements.
• Must be able to manage time effectively.
• Must be a team player.
• Prepare work areas for sub trades.
• Physical endurance.
• Ability to work outside in all types of weather, along with additional hours as needed
• Clean debris, garbage removal.
• Assist sub trades as required.
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Ability and willingness to follow direction from Foreman and understand oral and written assignments.
• Ability to work and focus on projects in a fast-paced environment.
The individual should be able to work in the fast paces environment with tight deadlines and handling heavy loads, if required should be able to travel out of town.
Job Location: Multiple locations in Lower Mainland
Starting date: As soon as possible (Priority will be given to Canadian PR or Citizens)
Education: No education is required
Experience: No experience required – training will be provided
Language: Basic English
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
– Health insurance will be provided by the employer at no cost until such time as the worker is eligible for applicable provincial health insurance.
– Work Safety Insurance through WCB will be provided by the employer.
– Relocation cost will be cover by the employer
Employment groups: Aboriginals, Newcomers and Youth and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Preference would be given to people who are authorized to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email.
While we will consider all applications, only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.