- Ability to develop design documents, review designs from provided data.
- Ability to develop reports and make presentations to higher commanding officials.
- Ability to be able to speak English fluently
- Ability to pass US Government Security check
- Ability to be able to operate a vehicle
- Must have civil engineering degree that aligns with their specialty engineering area of expertise
- 5 years experience within construction, architecture or engineering.
- Licensed engineer in Louisiana
- Must have thorough understanding of using CADD and other softwares within civil design.
- Must be familiar with State/local codes for requirements on civil construction projects.
- Previous Air Force experience is preferred but it’s not a requirement.
Procon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. Procon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.