Chartered Fire Engineer
We are looking for a Chartered Fire Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty and around NZ.
This role would suit an experienced Chartered Fire Engineer who is looking to join an innovative company who offers great opportunities, awesome team environment and company culture along with a supportive group of highly experienced professionals. This will be a business leadership role tasked with helping grow, nurture and develop our fire engineering team and providing a high level of services to our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Able to interact confidently with colleagues and clients to deliver solutions and projects effectively.
- Provide pragmatic technical insights and solutions to our clients.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary design inputs from your peers.
- Strong technical skills to design and produce documentation for a wide range of projects.
- Suitably qualified.
- Leadership and mentoring skills and good commercial acumen.
- Self-leadership mindset and proactive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliver in a timely manner.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible working environment.
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand. Subject to skill set, we offer a very attractive salary package with great employee benefits.
Take the next step in your career with a locally-owned consultancy.
Submit your application to Karly Boast, People & Culture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karly on 021 831 902 for a confidential chat.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.