Chandco Manufacturing Inc. located at 554 Admiral Dr, London, ON N5V 4L5 is a custom and contract manufacturer providing services to a wide range of industries. Our advanced and diverse capabilities in design, engineering, and flexibility in manufacturing enables us to quickly adapt and deliver on customer requirements and specifications. Services include Cutting & Forming, through laser, waterjet, and saw cutting, along with press-brake, profile, and sheet & plate forming. Products include Mask & Racks for, metalizing, electroplating, spray-painting, and for anti-fog, UV, and E-coating, as well as custom Jigs, Fixtures, and Gauges. We also provide various other general and custom fabrication services for a wide degree of products for various sectors.
Chandco Manufacturing Inc. is seeking an Engineering Vice – President. This role will drive initiatives both within the Engineering team and across the organization, partnering closely with key stakeholders at all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
· Advance the mission and core values of the company, set medium and long-term goals and strategies for the company.
· Collaborate with the Company’s executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
· Establish and implement the strategic direction of the Company’s engineering and development initiatives.
· Develop, communicate, and execute the technical vision that supports Chandco’s mission, and translate the vision into a roadmap.
· Establish the Company’s financial and administrative controls.
· Oversee, manage, and grow the product and model development teams, including organizational structure, hiring/promotion systems and decisions, professional development, development practices, and operational tools/processes.
· Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
· Ensure that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organizations business plan and vision.
· Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
· Confer with management and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
· Develop and foster partnerships with strategic partners and vendors.
· Manager, coach and mentor technology keepers at all levels.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
· At least five years in an engineering management position.
· Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork and positive attitude
Salary: $52/hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent Full-time Position
Language Requirement: Fluency in written and spoken English.
Work Location: 554 Admiral Dr, London, ON N5V 4L5
How to apply: please send your resume to email@example.com.