Canada Top System Inc (CTS) is located in Markham, Ontario, Canada. With over 16 years of extensive experience, Canada Top system is fastest-growing company to provide computer products, computer solutions, data recovery service, asset management service and related services all over Canada and USA.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager based in Markham ON to oversee our marketing performance and growth while directing the strategy of our client’s marketing as well. You will be responsible for managing the marketing team to support our marketing strategies and deliver marketing services for our clients. You will have clear marketing goals and report to the managing partners of our business who set goals with you.
· Develop and execute our marketing strategy.
· Identify and resolve issues and works collaboratively with peers to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and product launches.
· Cross-Functional Support of Business Imperatives
· Interact effectively with other departments to support Marketing objectives Conduct
· Competitive research, trends analysis & potential activations
· Influence and manage the creative process
· Collaborate with functional teams and monitor industry events/news/trends and to identify market opportunities.
· Marketing Team Leadership and Development.
· Directly manage and develops the efficient marketing teams by providing ongoing coaching, feedback and development plans.
· Establish and monitor marketing performance KPIs, budgets, and manages vendor relationships in support of the customers’ goals.
· Directs Customer-focus and Customer satisfaction initiatives e.g. managing budgets, timelines, branding, social media, advertising, etc.
· Direct downstream marketing programs including website development and maintenance.
· Manage and execute events and marketing activities.
· Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology
· 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or product management experience in the IT industry
· Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, and project management skills
· Demonstrated strategic ability to plan, execute and achieve sales, profit requirements and associated performance metrics
· Proven organizational effectiveness across all related areas that impact their product line(s)
· High degree of technical aptitude and multi-tasking capability
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skill
Salary: $36 – $42 per hour, 30 hours per week
70 Don Park Road, #1
Markham, Ontario, L3R 1G4
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.