Stone Paper Solutions Ltd
Stone Paper® Solutions is an agile company with earth-friendly goals. We seek to make a positive impact on the planet by encouraging businesses to use our unique alternative to paper – made from Minerals, not trees, while using no water. We are a new company, with new ideas, and have a passion for what we do.
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of Employment Permanent: Full time40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
– Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
– At least 2 years to less than 3 years of work experience
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Strong organizational, lead generation and planning skills
– Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
– Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
– Strong business acumen.
– Develop policies and plan development projects,
– Develop venture capital sources,
– Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers,
– Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles,
– Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess the development of potential and future trends,
– Evaluate customer service and store environments, Conduct online marketing,
– E-commerce and Website promotions,
– Prepare funding applications,
– Develop and implement business plans
Send us your resume to: email@example.com