Apple Auto Parts is a leading distributor of aftermarket automotive products. We work with overseas and North American manufacturers to supply our customers with affordable, high quality aftermarket automotive products that meet or exceeds OEM specifications.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Director who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
The scope and responsibilities of this position is as follows:
· Manage overall sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
· Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
· Set individual sales targets with the sales team
· Track sales goals and reporting results as necessary
· Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
· Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
· Build, grow, and manage channel pipeline across Canada
· Develop and manage partner account plans that meet company standards.
· Meets new channel partner onboarding and new partner revenue targets
· Develop and drive onboarding best practices to optimize customer experience and sell through optimization.
· Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
· May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
Minimum five years of experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
Minimum five years of experience managing and directing a sales team.
Experience in customer relationship management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dedication to providing great customer service.
Ability to lead a sale team.
Job Location & Business Address
5-190 Wilkinson Rd, Brampton ON L6T 4W3
$45-$55 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
How to Apply
If you feel that your qualifications are suitable for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com. No phone calls or visiting without appointment please. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.