Just Dial Communication Inc.
At Just Dial we are seeking a highly motivated candidate who will be responsible for driving our business and meeting established goals. The successful candidate as an Administrative Officer will need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of Reliability, Flexibility, Organized.
For over 11 years now ‘Wherever You Are, Just Dial’ is our motto. At Just Dial, we do not believe in long-distance access fees or contracts and we think you should be free to choose your long-distance provider. So, unlike other long-distance providers, there are no connection fees, no extra or hidden charges, no monthly fees, or no expiry dates on the long-distance services we provide on which Just Dial has built its reputation.
Business name: Just Dial Communication Inc.
Job Title: Office administrator
Location: 208-1590 Bellevue Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1A7
Salary$26.75 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Requirements and Qualifications:
Required Languages: English
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility, Organized
Additional Skills: Delegate work to office support staff
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Excel, MS Windows, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Office
Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation,
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services,
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Work Setting: Private sector
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org